Government schemes for children up to 16 years old.
Free level 3 qualifications
The government will pay for you to do a level 3 qualification if you either:
- do not already have a level 3 qualification
- have a level 3 qualification but you earn less than the National Living Wage
Advanced Learner Loan
You can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to help with the costs of a course at a college or training provider.
You might be able to borrow money to help pay for university or college tuition fees.
Adult bursaries and grants
If you’re an adult, you can apply for grants and bursaries to help pay for courses and training.
The bursaries and grants you can apply for depends on your circumstances.
Get careers advice
A careers adviser can help you:
- take the first step in your career
- work out what jobs you might enjoy
- change jobs or progress in your current career
- decide on an ideal training choice
Related costs support
You can get help paying for other things you need while you study or work towards a career goal.
Access to Work can help you find or stay in work.
Support to help with everyday living costs.
Help with related study costs, like books and travel.