Subjects you can take
There are many different T Level subjects available now. More subjects are coming in the next few years.
You can choose from subjects in the following areas:
- agriculture, environment and animal care
- business and administration
- construction, engineering and manufacturing
- digital, creative and design
- education and early years
- health and science
- legal, finance and accounting
Entry requirements for T Levels
To start a T Level, you’ll need to be 16 to 19 years old and live in England.
Schools and colleges set their own entry requirements, so you need to check their websites to find out what GCSE grades you need.
Find a T Level
Over 200 schools and colleges already offer T Levels. The Department for Education expects more than 400 colleges to start offering them by September 2024.
You can search for colleges and schools currently offering T Levels to find out where your nearest one is and how you can get there.